Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Business Development Specialist is responsible for exploring, maintaining and developing relationships with potential customers (mainly wholesales), and creating new sales opportunities.
B. KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identifying the needs of customers to introduce suitable products for them.
- Planning to approach, advise and persuade the wholesales to use the company's products.
- Researching the Company's products, updating related information on time, and seeking new business opportunities for the Company.
Working with Product Development teams to build products that meet the customers' needs.
- Implementation of business development and market expansion plan.
- Finding new business opportunities in the market actively.
- Report business situation to Leader.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s Degree
2. Work Experience
- Experienced in wholesales with at least 1-2 years of working experience.
- Vietnamese: Native level.
- English: advanced level
4. Hardware / Software Skills:
- Microsoft Office.
- Graphic Desinger and Branding skill is advanced.
5. Special Skills:
- Project & Time management, Teamwork.
- Excellent communication in verbal and written in both Vietnamese and English
- Hard working, support
- Committed to deadline.
- Responsible attitude.
7. Regular working time:
- 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
- 6 days/week