Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Contribute to the decision making process, offering recommendations, formulating workable solution to problems and act as a peer review in partnership Manufacturing team
- Monitor, tracking, and follow up on factories OVH, Logistic and warehouse cost (LWC)
- Enhance reporting process to ensure practices and processes are in place to efficiently capture and collate relevant financial data. Develop system specification for Repair & Replacements, scrap and inventory management to achieve company’s objectives and financial targets.
- Evaluate SEVA for Capex
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs.
- Ensure the respect of procedures and best practices of Internal control (GRCC) in Plants
- Supervision and review of forward plans and forecasts ensuring corporate objectives are achieved and senior management are aware of issues requiring their attention.
- Ensure that OVH and LWC under control
- Build effective relations with Manufacturing community and other finance colleagues.
- Ensure that reporting processes are subject to continuous improvement, enabling information streams to be responsive to changing requirements and ad hoc requests.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- A sound understanding of the FMCG industry
- 4-5 years of experience in Finance Department
- Knowledge of key elements of the Operations function
- An understanding of the relationships / interfaces between departments and functions.
- Possess excellent influencing and communications skills
- An ability to work effectively with all levels of staff within the company and externally.
- Strong people development skills
- A commercial approach to all activities
- An effective leader of initiatives and professionals