Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Business Intelligence Lead plays an important & unique role to:
• Support the data & insight of assigned channels & teams which help drive sales performance for our clients, develop further their on-field coaching discipline & improve selling time productivity among our field-force.
• Act as a gatekeeper to defend company interest while motivating business unit’s performance by ensuring fair target allocation, accurate incentive calculation, on-time incentive payment to our field-force
• Analyze & provide more insightful view on assigned channels development & business opportunities for ZPV & our clients.
• Provide data analyst and insights to internal teams such as Business Development, Client Business Management to ensure data quality and drive for business purpose.
• The BI Lead role takes a partner role to support Client Business Management team to develop further solutions & provide the quality data, report, and insights as per business & client requirements.
Scope: Support consist of Hospital Channel & Retail channel in 04 business units, including Client Business Management team, Exclusive GSK, Exclusive Astra Zeneca, Multiclient HCM & Hanoi, Multiclient Provinces.
General role: Assistant to Pharmacy, Hospital channels as well as Client Business Management team, align to business unit managers, deploy / cascade to field-force
At the same time, provide monthly Hospital & Pharmacy business review internally & externally (including routine & ad-hoc reports)
1. Managing & Executing:
• Quarterly Sales target allocation & distribution to field-force
• Quarterly sales matrix (which BC manage which outlets which principles / products/SKUs)
• Providing daily sales performance & weekly tracking of other KPIs as incentive scheme(s)
• Quarterly Sales incentive calculation & payment documents to HR
• Prepare Scheme, SOP and audit support documents for Quarterly Sales Contest & Annually Sales Award
• Monthly Market Execution reports including On-field coaching of ABM & Call visit completion & productivity of business consultants.
• Monthly ExCom Slide
• Monthly hospital report to analyze Hospital performance and send to Regional Business Manager.
• Coordinate with Market Access Manager to analyze and provide insight for tender impact to business changing, new regulations.
• Coordinate with KAM to analyze sales performance per client in private hospital to support KAM to develop Private hospital project effectively
• Coordinate with IT and Master Data Department to clean-up and structure data
• Work with the Tableau Specialist as a team to suggest new dashboards for internal users
• Ready for additional new tasks as per assigned channels requirement.
2. Career development plan to direct report:
• Coaching direct report via working daily and discover their capacity
• Delivering to direct report extra task to learn and develop themselves
• Working with HR to organize a training of skills to enhance capacity for his/ her
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• English qualification, high score in speaking, writing & listening
• Minimum 3 - 5 years
• Strong data analytical background
• Experienced producing & managing Sales Performance & SFE reports
• Experienced producing semi-automation reports using Excel Macro, MS.Access & Power Query
• Prefer having experiences in Strategic Marketing Analysis
• Prefer understanding VBA
• Skills in Tableau / Power BI
• Strong presentation skill in English
• Solid Business Analytical Experiences, including analytical skills on graph, chart, market share & trend
• Strong project management skills with proven experiences working independently managing multiple analytical tasks
• Working experiences for Pharmaceutical company or Distribution business is a plus