Oops! Có lỗi đã xảy ra, vui lòng thử lại.
Bạn Nên Có Kỹ Năng
Good English & Communcation Skills
Advanced MS SQL Skills
Bạn Sẽ Làm Gì
**What we offer:
13th and 14th month salary
20 annual leave days, 10 sick leave days
Team building activities, company trips
• Opportunity to work across the Insurance and Personal Injury Industry
• Fulltime, permanent position
• Vietnam – Ho Chi Minh City
Looking for a career that will excite, challenge and inspire you? Thinking about outsourcing/offshoring? Perhaps you should. Working for us is a totally different experience to what you probably expect. As part of the team, every day would provide opportunities to learn, grow and share ideas. AS White Global is looking for a young and talented Developer with strong SQL and Business Intelligence skills to join our team in Vietnam.
As a developer in the Business Intelligence (BI) team you play a critical role in ensuring that the business client has the key data it needs to make critical business decisions that drive the strategy and direction of the organisation. Your skills in SQL combined with your ability to quickly understand key business concepts will enable you to successfully meet the challenges of aggregating data from multiple sources into the organisations data warehouse.
The right individual will possess experience in all stages of BI project work from working with the data analysts to understanding the business requirements, being involved in the logical and physical design of the solution, implementing the solution and supporting the testing team to verify the outcome meets the business requirements.
The BI Developer should have a firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and will have had in-depth experience with the Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSRS, PowerBI and SSAS). You have an analytic approach to solving business requirements which enables increased collaboration between the business data analysts and the BI development team.
You will be joining an existing team that is growing to support the needs of the business for increased insights and holistic views of their business across all their business domains
Key success factors for the candidate in this role are:
• Excellent Analysis and Communication Skills
• Data gathering, research and analytical abilities to develop insightful conclusions and generate data and reporting solutions to address the business needs
• You have a good understanding of the type of quality assurance processes that are required to support successful implementations of BI Solutions
• You are naturally collaborative and work well across multiple disciplines involved in delivery the BI solutions for the business.
Chuyên Môn Của Bạn
Apart from strong results and process orientation, your other strengths include your ability to work both independently and collaboratively depending on the needs of the business and the BI team. You’ll possess excellent communication skills both verbal and written and you’re admired for your creative problem solving skills, ‘can do’ mentality and your level of understanding of Business Intelligence concepts and solutions
Ideally a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in an IT-related field or relevant experience working in multiple geographically distributed teams and systems
• 1-3 years experiencing working in a Business Intelligence role
• 3-5 years of Advance SQL skills working with relational databases to write complex queries and stored procedures
• 2+ years experience working with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS) including core BI activities of data extraction, aggregation, transformation and loading (ETL)
• 2+ years experience in delivery to customers requirements for and interactive SSRS dashboards and reports
• Experience working with customers located in geographically different locations
• Experience working in the insurance industry, specifically worker’s compensation, is advantageous but not mandatory
• Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
• Demonstrated ability to independently time manage, and deliver to deadlines
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE
• Worked on Relational Databases using SQL in performing data integration, validation and cleansing
• Has an excellent understanding of Dimensional Data Modelling concepts
• Proficient with the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)
• Proficient in creating sophisticated and interactive SSRS dashboards and reports using Microsoft SSRS
• Experience with PowerBI is desirable
• Experience with analytics / OLAP development is preferred
• Experience with the use of DAX ( Data Analysis Expression) is preferred but knowledge of DAX without the experience is acceptable
• Experience with Atlassian tools JIRA and Confluence
• Ability to read and manage communication styles of team members and stakeholders who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
• Able to proactively initiate, develop, and maintain effective working relationships with team members
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and communication skills for working with clients
• Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
• Has strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
• Has solid Programming / scripting experience and knowledge of software development life cycle is preferred
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, and assess and adjust quickly to changing priorities
- 13th and 14th month salary
- 20 annual leave days, 10 sick leave days
- Team building activities, company trips
Về Công Ty Chúng Tôi
Tên người liên hệ: Recruitment Manager
Qui mô công ty: 100-499
AS White is an Australian company with headquarters in Sydney and contemporary offices across Vietnam, Malaysia and The Philippines. We help organisations build their global teams and capability by providing international talent and resources. Our clients have been able to innovatively drive efficiencies and growth by partnering with our talented teams across South East Asia. Although we specialise in providing professional offshore services and expert teams in areas of Software Development, Managed Services, Administration and Service Desk, we can build teams in any industry.
In Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam we have three offices with nearly 200 talents, all are located in District 1. Please visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/aswigsolutionsvietnam for more information.
bạn có muốn
Công việc tương tự
IT Business Analyst
Business System Analyst
IT Business Analyst
VP Bank Finance Company (công Ty Tài Chính TNHH MTV Ngân Hàng Việt Nam Thịnh Vượng)
Senior Business Analyst
Transcosmos Technologic Arts Co.,
Local and Regional Business Driver
Precio Fishbone Vietnam Ltd. Co.
Business Analyst ( Prefer Life Insurance)
Urgent_30 SAP Consultants (mm, Ps, Pp, Sd, Fico, Bi,...)
Robert Bosch Engineering Vietnam
PHP Developer (web Service)
Business Analyst ( Software Analyst)
Công Ty TNHH TEG Consulting
Senior Business Analyst
Tuyển Sinh Thạc Sỹ Marketing & Dự Báo (Học Tại Hà Nội)
Không phải thi đầu vào, chỉ xét duyệt hồ sơ và phỏng vấn.
Học phí toàn khóa học chỉ có 105 Triệu.
Học ngoài giờ hành chính và cuối tuần.