What We Can Offer
Accelerate and improve data-driven tactical and strategic decision making by ANI management by transforming raw data into actionable intelligence and making it available to decision makers on a timely basis through leveraging multiple business intelligence solutions.
• Responsible for all stages of the business intelligence cycle: understanding business objective, collecting business requirements, and translating them into data requirements, designing and developing reports/dashboards (code and visualization), scheduling and deployment of business intelligence components in accordance with supplied standards and best practices, and completing accurate and timely documentation.
• Acquisition and transformation of raw data into meaningful and useful information for business and analysis purposes
• Structuring the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications
• Supporting build, deploy and manage centralized DWH and BI tools
• Supporting data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL) into DWH from various sources
• Leverage BI tools and other software applications to develop data models, conduct data mining and enable self-service data analytics and visualization in dashboards and reports
• Act as a subject-matter expert, i.e. the "go-to person" for all issues related to data and BI tools
• Collaborates with business and IT departments to understand system data and its use, data analysis and validation, and provides support around the data and how it is integrated.
• Provide support in BI initiatives and projects
• At least 3-5 years relevant experience analyzing, visualizing, and performing deep drive ad-hoc analysis of data/data analysis/data mining/data science
• Working experience in FMCG/nutrition/ pharma/consulting industry is an advantage
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in business intelligence, data analytics and visualization in both of developing, managing, and operating DWH, BI tools.
• Experience in data extraction, aggregation, transformation, modeling of data
• Familiar with data manipulation/data mining/multi-dimensional data modelling
• Competent in BI technologies (SQL, Python, R, AAS, SSAS, Power BI and Qlikview)
• Familiar with data design/data mining/dimensional data modelling
• Experience in develop and managing DWH and BI tool projects
• Logical thinking
• Strong business acumen
• Planning, organizing and alignment and change management
• Analytical, problem solving & decision-making skills
• Ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously and quickly switch between priorities/tasks.
• Ability to interact with all levels of staff and adapt to a rapidly changing work environment.
• Strong critical thinking skills and ability to apply them in various situations.
• Project management
• Good command of English
• Advanced skills in MS Office, MS Windows