What We Can Offer
Job Summary: Business Manager is responsible for the bottom line of his business area by ensuring that the effective marketing plan and efficient sales team make the organization’s target possible, including managing his own business area, i.e. staff development, as well as maintaining good staff relations and teamwork.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Achieves optimum turnover/profit according to the agreed budget and RBT (result before tax).
2. Keeps close contact and strengthens good relationship with strategic customers as well as suppliers.
3. Analyses and anticipates market situation/trends, i.e. prices, demands, supplies, competitors and generates reports via General Manager to suppliers.
4. Develops and implements through sales teams, policies and procedures on marketing of respective products and identifies/defines market potential to develop new business. Plans, establishes, and develops sales strategies conforming to the sales budget and the strategic plan.
5. Minimizes fixed cost and production cost with the highest productivity in the most efficient manner.
6. Monitors and controls the actual sales performance against budget, as well as stock position and debtors according to the budget.
7. Leads, trains, motivates, coaches and develops all staff to perform their jobs more effectively. Gives all staff on the job training on a regular basis.
8. Develops and manages the interface between the sales team and customer service, Thailand Logistics Center and relevant suppliers to ensure the smoothest and punctual flow of products to customers.
9. Keeps all staffs in his business well informed of the company’s policy and activities, etc.
10. Holds regular meetings among sales staffs on business discussion of his respective business.
Master’s Degree in Marketing or Business Administration would be an advantage.
At least 8 years’ Sale experience in chemical or ingredient distribution .
35+ years old, Either male or female
- Fluently in English 4 skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking
- Personal interaction
- International Communication skills
- Dynamic and modern in thinking
- Good Business Presenter
- Ability to operate PC
- Self-initiative and aggressive
- Having 5 years’ managerial skills in an international environment
- Fair knowledge in accounting & financial management