Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
a. Performance Management:
- Deliver the regular business performance tracking and analysis to provide insightful business findings and recommendations to senior management
- Monitor expense tracking against budget at company level and department level.
- Play the role of finance partner to support relevant stakeholders in initiatives to improve expense efficiency
- Develop the business modelling for project proposal to support the capital budgeting decision.
- Monitor the business performance dashboard and highlight to management if any issues.
- Develop annual budget and business plan at company and departmental level
- Perform the rolling forecast on regular basis
- Perform scenario analysis to monitor expected outcomes and prepare corrective actions
- Monitor the cash-flow and funding plan to ensure business liquidity requirement
c. Reporting / Portfolio Analysis:
- Prepare quarterly / monthly managerial reports and presentations.
- Develop and maintain profitability model by vintages, channels, products, segments, etc.
d. Other functions:
- Perform ad-hoc studies / reports
- Provide financial data for stakeholders’ decision making
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Statistics
• Hold relevant accounting/finance certifications is a plus
b. Working experience:
• At least 5 year’s experience in Finance, Planning and Analysis, Business Control
• Experience in delivering group financial/managerial reports and handling the requests from senior management.
• Practical experience in a business-driven culture and multi-national corporations is an advantage
• Experience in managing people is a plus
• Familiar with accounting systems and processes
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Expertise in Power BI, analysis tools is a plus
• Understanding of banking / consumer finance industry is a big advantage
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Vietnamese
• Good financial and business acumen
• Ability to work under pressure, agile to changes
• Ability to work independently as well as a team player.