Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Understanding internal process/procedure by various technical tools: document analysis, interview, workflow analysis.
- Aiding Business Development Senior to identify pain points, problems, improvement opportunities of internal processes/procedures.
- Acting as Internal Auditor
- Assisting Business Development Senior in implement and rolling out projects (OVA, E-Portal, ISO)
* Main Task: ISO and Internal Audit
- Consolidating the standard of procedures (SOP) and job description (JD) from HODs. Requesting for updated SOP and updated JV from HODs and loading them into the company public clouds.
- Co-operate with higher level and work with other departments to review operation processes and ensure the SOPs being complied.
- Conducting audit to ensure the SOPs being complied.
o Internal Audit:
- Analyze data to develop knowledge of internal processes/procedure; find out issues/un-efficient procedures.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk including operational risks and financial risks via learning SOPs, Monthly Report.
- Implement best audit and business practice in line with applicable internal audit statements as well as request from Management.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit report/information to Management/Head Office.
- Develop, implement, and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and Head Office best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual audit plan within MSC Viet Nam.
- Being involve the annual audit plan assigned from Head Office
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations into identified or reported frauds/risks/errors.
- Overall, acting as leader/supervisor of planned annual audits/ad-hoc audits.
* Sub Task- New Phase of Project/New Project
- Assisting to higher levels to gather and document business requirements from stakeholders.
- Assisting to higher levels to coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Breaking projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Acting as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Assisting with higher levels to eliminate blockers
- Performing scenario testing and organizing user acceptance tests (UAT).
- Following the instruction from BD higher levels about the trouble shooting in testing and launching the project.
- Liaising higher level to document business processes effectively.
- Ensuring that various appropriate infrastructure elements: including documents, manuals, policy documents, etc are kept up to date and are available.
- Administration tasks.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Bachelor’s degree, in Finance - Accounting or Auditing is a plus.
- At least 3-year experience in Process Engineering, preferably in internal audit environment or external audit from Big 4
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Capability to work and think independently is a MUST
- Good in English skills, both written and oral
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- An interest in, and understanding of, project management techniques and computing systems
Key Performance Indicators / Measures:
- Key stakeholder satisfaction: management, end user, team member
- Suggested solution’s improvement: productivity, cost reduction, usability...
- Quality of assigned task’s result
- On-time task completion