What We Can Offer
• Be responsible for processing and ensuring the data accuracy of payroll, taxation, overtimes and other salary matters
• Be responsible to liaise with the local authorities on the regulations, legal and compliance
• Support the day-to-day administrative duties in the terminal operations and business
• Provide reports and data collections for sales, operations and other stakeholders as and when required
• Act as the terminal representative when dealings with external parties with support from Country Manager
• Support business control tasks like annual budget, forecast and internal control testing
• Support and coordinate local statutory/taxation related tasks.
• Prepare and coordinate local communications with employees and external stakeholders
• You have bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate
• You have at least 3 to 5 years working experience in handling payroll and taxation matters
• You have knowledge of financial and accounting, possessing eligible qualifications prescribed by the regulation of local accounting professions is preferred
• You are familiar with local legislations and legal matters
• You have experience in handling corporate tax compliance
• You are good at communication skills, interpersonal skills, networking skills and selfleadership skills
• You are fluent in English and Vietnamese
This is what we offer for you
• Meaningful job: We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values. Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a
multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
• Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
• Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.