Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a Business Solution cum Marketing Communications Manager to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
Business Solution cum Marketing Communications Manager Responsibilities include distributing promotional material, responding to customers’ queries and comments on all marketing channels. You will convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing & business development team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Ultimately, you will act as our brand’s voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
• Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
• Conduct analysis and periodical reviews of the brand, competition, category, customer, and consumer trends to enhance business performance.
• Track marketplace performance, identifying gaps and recommending solutions that improve performance of current marketing and innovation programs and market performance
• Analyze, interpret data, and provide recommendations for pricing and promotion support.
• Conduct analysis and review marketing activation strategies and promotional activities to optimize and enhance growth of branded products.
• Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
• Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
• Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
• Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content. Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Facebook, Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Plan interviews and press conferences
• Track ROI for marketing campaigns. Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
• Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
• Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
• Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience. Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
• Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
• Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
• Run traditional marketing channel like event, brochure
• Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
• Lead the development and execution of marketing activities with outside agencies/suppliers.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
• Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
• Hands-on experience with web content management tools
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
• Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field