Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We are looking for a Business Unit Director to manage the team to deliver the marketing and sales strategy across Jillian’s channels. You will work closely with BOD and team leaders to develop overall marketing and sales strategies, promotional programs, and related activities for Jillian brand ensuring that new and existing products meet the business goals and expectations.
Business Unit Director is responsible for overseeing the performance of the business unit. He/she works with teams of employees to ensure that his/her department is meeting its goals and objectives, all while working toward the larger goals of the company as a whole.
Business Unit Director has a wide range of responsibilities, which can include:
- Developing strategies for growing his/her business department. This might include identifying new markets to enter, creating new products or services to offer, or other initiatives aimed at increasing revenue or market share.
- Incorporate company procedures and policies in operations of business unit.
- Monitor and review project activities and ensure its completion within scheduled time and budget.
- Manage business activities focusing on financial and strategic growth of organization.
- Create new marketing strategies and monitor QA and QC measures.
- Build strong relationship with the customers in order to maintain good revenue growth.
- Manage start-up costs and finances of business unit by efficient financial management.
- Perform review and validation of system layouts and equipments.
- Create harmonious working environment, train and mentor staff and motivate all team members to perform efficiently.
- Explore and analyze market trends and identify new opportunities in assigned regions.
- Coordinate with Marketing team to develop and implement operational plans for new product launches.
- Work on requirements provided by senior management whenever required
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Graduated from College / University, preferably in Marketing, Economics, Journalism.
- Experience in Marketing, branding and communication professional roles (minimum 5 years). Knowledge of perfume / cosmetics / beauty / lifestyle is a plus.
- Strong analytical & critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail, proactive mindset, and can-do attitude. Be able to bring up new ideas/opportunities and pursue them.
- Excellent research, organizational, and time management skill, the capacity to work independently and collaboratively.
- A passion for digital and content marketing and demonstrated experience of how this can be used to drive measurable business outcomes.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)