Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Recruit and maintain high caliber field sales force through effective leadership of: Performance Management, and Talent Management, Recruiting and Staffing, and Training and Development processes.
• Develop and build strong partnership and professional relationship with key external stakeholders: pharmacy owners, doctors, industrial KOLs…
• Prepare and implement marketing plan within budget and forecast.
• Manage fulfillment, stock and payment collection from customers
• Understanding market environment, pharma industry, KOLs, customers, competitors, through field visit, research, market intelligence, analysis tools to develop Financial and Strategic Plan short term and medium term.
• Leads/Supports the improvements of existing processes, systems and equipment, and in cooperation with related departments, undertakes optimization to increase efficiency and quality and to reduce costs.
• Leads/Supports corrective/preventative measures aimed at improving compliance and reducing repeat occurrences. Follow up to determine if corrective actions adequately addressed root cause of event.
• Recommends changes to improve standard operational and working practices.
• 80% field work and 20% office work
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A minimum of 5 years of management experience in pharmaceutical industry. Experience in an MNC is preferred.
• Demonstrated effectiveness leading and influencing cross-functional project teams.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in establishing and maintaining meaningful relationships with internal or external business partners to meet tactical and strategic business needs is preferred.
• Strong communication kill both in English & Vietnamese
• Strong time management and organization skills.
• Experience with ERP systems.