Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Ensure materials availability to support production per the Master Production Schedule through MRP execution, on-time delivery, and coordination of materials movement through receiving to production.
- Proactively eliminate materials liabilities for Jabil by clearly understanding the ownership (supplier / customer). Track and provide supporting data to BUM in order to clearly define customer liable materials. Execute and maximize Jabil negotiated terms with suppliers to reduce materials liability.
- Issue Purchase Orders to pricing, terms & conditions that are negotiated and agreed to by Jabil Commodity Managers and Buyers. Ensure suppliers’ adherence to established agreements.
- Optimize order management process to ensure effective communication with suppliers.
- Maintain integrity of master data and purchasing planning parameters.
- Monitor and continuously improve supplier’s delivery and quality performance.
- Provide inputs to drive and execute Jabil’s commodity and pricing strategy. Work closely with Buyers, Commodity Managers, & SCM. Provide feedback on supplier performance and Jabil’s strategies.
- Minimize materials freight expenses for Jabil.
- Monitor, track, and provide feedback on suppliers’ performance on delivery, quality, and service.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- At least 2 year experience in direct purchases of electronics components, spare parts, etc.
- Good at pressure management, time management, problem solving skill, and interpersonal skill.
- Good English communication
- A certification by related professional organizations (such as APICS and NAPM) is preferred.