What We Can Offer
Job level: Staff
Education: Bachelor’s or College’s degree in Business is required
• Fulfill customer orders & track supplier’s production status and transportation process, responsible for organization and communication work during PO.
• Support and execute routine procurement until supplier make timely, good quality and enough quantity delivery to the company
• Material and F/G Inventory control & Slow moving material stock control
• Coordinate and deal with all related issues between company and Supplier, include sending reject parts back to suppliers, scrap and overdue orders
• Make related payment request work or supplier related payment issue with the finance department related to the purchasing function.
• Keep related documents in archives (TBD)
• Other duties as assigned by the Manager
- Negotiation skill, communication skill
- Team work, honest, hard working
- Priority to a Chinese speaking person
Experience: Minimum two years of purchasing experience in Electronics Manufacturing Industry, knowing Electronic Components procurement.
Language skills: Basic ERP knowledge, Ability to ready, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the general inquiries or complaints in material purchasing area. Demonstrated negotiation skills. English speaking is necessary.
Computer: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint User level.
Shortlist will be interview