What We Can Offer
C&B Executive will be responsible for responsible for the full cycle of payroll processing, benefit packages, employee insurance, pension and savings plans. C&B executive will build fair and attractive compensation and benefits plans that help us improve employee satisfaction and create a productive workplace.
1. Payroll: 30%
• Manage timesheet, overtime, annual leave, etc… of all sites for monthly payroll preparation;
• Calculate monthly payroll and get all required approval for payment;
• Cooperate with the Accounting department to clarify the difference in the payroll report (if any);
• Process monthly payroll payment;
• Prepare monthly payroll report;
• Update new policies/ rules from Gov which supported C&B function;
• Send monthly pay slip to employees
• Take responsibility for answering & sending payroll feedback inquiries for staffs
• Ensure that all employees, teacher full time and part-time receive remuneration (salary, allowance, bonus, allowance…) accurately and on a timely basis;
• Ensure all new local staff are equipped with on-board procedures, guidelines, and appropriate HR administrative procedures are promptly applied in case of promotion, transfer, contract renewal, probation end, resignation, termination, etc…
• Frame & develop benefits policies for employees such as Overtime Working, Commuting fee, Business fee, etc.
• Complete final compensation and severance allowance for resigned employees
2. Insurance: 20%
• Make monthly updates on increase/decrease in Health Insurance Registration for employees
• Manage employee’s claim and allowance payment from Government Social Insurance fund;
• Others related task to compulsory insurance;
• Ensure that the operation of health insurance, work insurance... is in accordance with the regulations and Company’s policies including registration, contribution, reporting, claim.
• Prepare monthly social report;
• Make monthly lists of health insurance registration for employees as per company policy
3. Tax: 10%
• Follow up PIT code registration, dependent registration for employee and being responsible for monthly PIT deduction, yearly finalization
• Making PIT finalization report yearly
4. HR Admin Tasks: 30%
• Prepare offer letter, labor contract and C&B related documents
• Follow up labor contract/ annex expiry and proceed contract renewal
• Ensure accurate and up-to-date employee data base as well as completion of employee’s personal profile
• Expat personal documents: support for relevant documents such as Work Permit, Passport, Visa, Resident Card, Family information, etc.
• Order stationeries and accessories of the Company as well as maintain adequately; timely, costly and protected
• Do accessories handover from termination employees
• Conduct event/activities of the Company such as birthday, year end party, team building,…
5. GENERAL DUTIES: 10%
• Analyze data in order to develop C&B strategic management;
• Generate and submit periodically reports to local authorities at their requests
• Answer to employees’ queries related company policies & regulations
• Other tasks as assigned by HR Manager.
• At least 03 years of professional experience in human resources or related services
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Good English at 04 skills.
• Good understand of local labor law and regulations.
• People oriented and results driven
• Responsible and honest at work.
• Careful and detailed with number and calculation