Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• To implement C&B programs that comply with internal equity and external market competitiveness.
• To design initiatives on employees reward and benefits program in refer to regional guideline and local trends. To implement projects to be the best employer of choice
• To manage the payroll, insurances, PIT administration by coordinating with payroll outsourcing partner and regional office
Your tasks and responsibilities
• Manage, lead and develop the C&B projects
• Designs the set of different compensation and benefits policies
• Conduct C&B market surveys in Vietnam, benchmark the best practices, make recommendations on C&B structure that align to the industry range and strengthen the company's market position in attracting, rewarding and retaining talent.
• Lead or/and participate in different HR Projects (not just projects from the compensation and benefits area)
• Identify and implement benefits to increase the quality of life for employees, by learning market practice, to ensure that programs are current, competitive and in compliance with legal requirements
• Coordinates compensation processes like the salary planning, bonus planning and incentive schemes development
• Resolve issues and address questions related to payroll policies and procedures to ensure staff are paid in accordance with agreed employment terms and conditions
• Manage annual compensation projects and initiatives
• Keep abreast of global, regional and local HR trends and developments to derive relevant insights from analysis and recommend enhancements to the organization’s HR practices taking into consideration the business context and operating environment.
• Acts as the positive team member of the HR Management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 10 years of experience with 03 years at similar positions, experienced in multinational companies is preferable
• Human Resources -- Knowledge of principles and procedures for compensation and benefits, labour relations and negotiation.
• Law and Government -- Knowledge of laws, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government regulations
• Economics and Accounting -- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of payroll data
• Excellent verbal and written skills (Both English & Vietnamese)
• Strong and proven analytical skills
• Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint)
• Networking and Influencing skills
• Strong Negotiation skills