Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Time tracking record, monthly payroll, annual bonus.
- Co-ordinate with Finance & Accounting Division to process salary payment
- Update Labor statistics, Employee database, Contract management accuracy including: in and out, internal transfer, benefits …
- Update and manage Annual leave, compensation leave, un-paid leave, etc
- Monthly report of PIT (Vietnamese and Japanese), yearly PIT finalization, reconciliation PIT with Tax Department (if any)
- Check monthly report of compulsory social insurance (SI): increase, decrease, maternity leave… Reconciliation SI premium with HCM Social Insurance Department.
- Update & record job evaluation of employee
- Make report about Vietnamese & foreign employees to DOLISA
- Update the labor statistics report and contract management, analyze reports related to contract management as per request.
- To perform other works in related with HR-Admin such as: make an analysis of Salary Cost... assigned by HRA Manager.
- Labor report to Department of Labor, War Invalids and Social Affairs.
- Tasks & Paperwork for new staff, leaving staff
- Annual Health Check
2 Update the new law relating to HR for developing and updating Company regulations and policies in compliance with current Vietnamese labor law; supervise the compliance of these rules to ensure its alignment with over all Company operation & be a key person to answer correctly for all related questions by staff
3 Manage and develop the process of changing employee status: labor contract, promotion, replacement, resignations, terminations and handle of employee grievances, disciplines;
4 Be Company representative to meet local authority; Governments, etc
5 Prepare and manage monthly HR budget
6 In supporting to organize the Company event: Year End party, Internal parties, Company trip
7 Union related tasks
8 Other requested by HR manager, BOD
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Knowledge of governmental regulations relating to human resources.
• 1-2 years experience in C&B function or similar role
• Good at English
• Excellent computer skills especially Microsoft Excel.
• Honest, careful and detailed oriented.
• Working under high pressure, Willing to learn, Positive thinking
• Ability to deal sensitively with confidential material.