Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Manage monthly payroll processing including data input, calculation and check the accuracy of data with system within timeline
- Over sign administration of compensation & benefits process
- Data management and labor contract monitoring to meet required timeframes
- Document support for employee upon request
- Maintain employee’s profile soft file & hard copy and keep updated.
- Providing support to HR team for annual process and HR special programs
- Participate on project teams on HR related systems, tools, policies, ect.
- Answer general HR enquiries from staff on HR policies and procedures.
- Complete C&B tracking and reporting including Labor, Social Insurance and Tax (PIT)
- Support salary/benefit survey inputs
- Offboarding process handling
- Support on policies & process improvement
- Manage vendor for outsource/contractor employee.
- Assist the development and implementation of employee engagement/ benefits program and retention initiatives.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- Supervise/ monitor the work of Tea ladies to ensure office area to be kept neat and tidy to create conductive - and healthy environment for all employees.
- Establish and maintain the smooth processes of administration to avoid disruptions to business activities and ensure effective use of resources.
- Write/ issue company memos for office documents/ office rules.
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems.
- Solve problems relating to office administration using own initiatives.
- Manage and fix company's facilities (chair/ desk/ lights….).
- To be a main contact with Ruby building management for maintenance, fire protection, employees’ motorbike/car parking...etc.
- Control office key system: coordinate with IT to add or delete employee security badges and office keys.
- Analyze the need, develop and execute the systems as well as put in place required systems like security, safety, housekeeping, preventive maintenance for office.
- Handle and follow up taxi cards and credit cards for eligible employees.
- Receive and host local related authorities for matters related to the operation of a material storage in HCMC. - Follow up and making payment of electricity/ water…etc.
- Manage the purchasing for non-interruptedly supply flow for office drinks (such as mineral waters, coffee/ tea, plant etc.).
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in HR field in similar role at MNC companies.
- Excellent attention to detail and careful, the ability to retain knowledge organization skills
- Good technical skill in Microsoft Office (Word and PowerPoint) and advanced level with Excel
- High integrity, excellent judgment and the ability to treat all matters with utmost confidentiality and integrity
- Excellent planning and organizing skills with a proactive manner
- A strong customer focus and service orientation
- Ability to implement process improvement
- High level English language skill