Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Design, development, review and management of the C&B policies to achieve external competitiveness as well as to maintain internal equity for programs such as compensation models, bonus plans, salary structure, job evaluation, etc.
• Manage annual salary budget, all kind of bonus plan for business unit;
• Developing pay system structure guideline;
• Monitor industry and external market for the necessary information or analysis to prepare compensation proposals and budgets;
• Monitor Expats Benefits administration;
• Monitoring Salary Scales registration with local authority
• Create and deliver training to HR, managers, and employees on compensation philosophy, trends and practices;
• Counsel and partner with HR and management teams on compensation matters related to Big C Vietnam;
• Perform ad-hoc analysis, including the generation of compensation reports from HRIS systems and creation of models to support business needs, annual HR processes and or regulatory compliance;
• Provide support for any compensation related litigation or regulation compliance for the Big C Vietnam.
• Lead C&B team and participate in the related projects.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 8 years of working experience in HR with wide focus on C&B functions, prefer to the retail industry.
• Good understanding of the C&B market trends.
• Proficiency in both English and Vietnamese.
• Substantial experience in compensation, incentive plan design, salary structure development, job structure implementation, etc.
• Proven ability to interact, communicate and influence a wide variety levels and roles of stakeholders inside and outside of business.
• Ability to shape the C&B policy in support of business needs.
• Proven organizational skills with demonstrated attention to details and solid quantitative and analytical background.
• Able to effectively manage a large and complex workload, with a proven track record for driving initiatives to get work done.
• Proficient in Excel and competent in the use of HR related systems and tools;
• Strong communication, negotiation skills and ability to navigate matrix organization