Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
1. PAYROLL & PIT:
• Ensures payroll is completed accurately and processed in a timely manner.
• Ensures all queries in relation to payroll are solved correctly.
• Ensures all data/report in relation to payroll are available to the recipient if required.
• Remains up to date with laws and regulations in relation to payroll, tax and other legislative requirements,
• Support to peers on the implementation of company policies, programs, and initiatives.
• Accurately calculates monthly PIT and annual PIT finalization in compliance with the law on PIT
• Provides recommendations on various pay actions by utilizing survey sources, market references, and other data as appropriate.
• Ensures adequate and transparent records of compensation and benefits.
2. SHUI & EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
• Monthly SHUI calculation, declaration & payment, reconciliation with Payroll and SHUI report.
• Be the key contact point of Premium Healthcare Program.
• Timely administers insurance claims (for medical treatment, maternity, accidents, etc.) by the company employees.
• Consults on employee well-being improvement/trend in related to the SHUI and Employee Physical/Mental Health.
• Ensures all employee benefits program is conducted correctly with a full compliance with company policy
• Supports special projects as required
• Performs tasks assigned by supervisors
• Recommends solutions for continuous improvement and cost reduction
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 2+ years of professional working experience with Payroll/C&B function in a medium-sized company.
• Able to use English for work with a basic level.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and maturity
• Some understanding of HR process in Payroll and other compensation and benefits administration.
• Ability to excel in a cross-organizational, cross-cultural, global-team environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to comprehend and communicate at multiple levels within and outside the organization.
• Excellent in MS Office