What We Can Offer
- Be in charge of monthly payroll (salary, allowances, deductions, adjustments, sick leave etc.,) for employee based on the timesheet collected, recorded and checked accurately and timely.
- Coordinate with concerned parties regarding to the payroll process to ensure timely
and accurately remittance to employees
- Handle all statutory insurance procedures for employees including social insurance,
unemployment and health insurance.
- Personal income tax declaration for employees and report to Tax Department as well
as handle issues of personal income tax (PIT).
- Assist HRM in surveying salary and benefit.
- Come up with ideas and solutions for HR policy to retain talents. Assist HR Manager to identify areas that require improvement.
- Revise and update policy as needed according to HRM’s assignment.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law.
- Regularly update latest regulations on Labor Law and advise HRM on time.
3. Paper work:
- Keep documents of staff and company in safe place.
- Set up system to record and keep tracking information of employee.
- Issue notice, announcement and decisions.
- Prepare contracts for employees.
- Regular report regarding to C&B
- Maintain and update employee database
4. Other duties assigned by manager.
- Proficiency in both English and Vietnamese
- Good knowledge of insurance, C&B, insurance and labor law.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and details.
- Proactive, result-oriented, careful, well-organized.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Knowledge of work permit/visa is a plus
- Good at MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint.