Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Be in charge of staff social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance;
• Prepare monthly payroll, overtime payment in accurate and timely manner;
• Fill staff dossiers & update different databases (master list of employees, attendance records…);
• Administer HR procedures & provide guidance to employees when necessary;
• Ensure that the C&B operations remain compliant with the current labor legislation; collecting legal documents and advising the management on the change of relevant regulations when necessary;
• Provide support for annual goal setting & performance evaluation, salary review, bonus and promotion, as well as other operations/process linked to staff management, compensation and benefit.
2. HR Reports & Consultancy
• Prepare periodical labor reports to be sent to Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs for R&D Center;
• Join in the initiatives to improve or optimize HR procedures;
• Collect and sort legal documents; support in providing legal updates to HR teams and the Management;
• Collect documents and information for HR audits and check their quality; support the coordination of HR audits.
3. Other Tasks:
• Support other HR activities on request;
• Perform ad-hoc tasks when necessary and on Leaders’ assignment.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Sound understanding of current HR legislation, policies and practices in Vietnam;
• Good English skills;
• Being careful, detail-oriented, highly organized, and keen on working with figures;
• Confidentiality commitment;
• Good organizational skills, resourceful and with ability to multi-tasks;
• Good teamwork skills;
• MS Office efficiency;
• Willing to take more responsibilities;
• Male is preferred but not must.