What We Can Offer
- Ensure salaries and benefits comply with the current legislation about human rights and pay equity.
- Identify trends and implement new practices to engage and motivate employees.
- Conduct research on employee satisfaction (e.g. using surveys and quantitative data)
- Create, renew compensation plans with monetary and non-monetary benefits based on employee needs.
- Keep track of prevailing pay rates and make sure we offer competitive compensation plans.
- Structure compensation in ways that will yield the highest value for the organization.
- Evaluate and report on the effectiveness of employee benefit programs.
- Support to design compensation packages and bonus programs that align with the company’s strategic plan.
- Develop all policies and procedures related to C&B administration and ensures all programs are in compliance with labor law and company regulations.
- Good experience in Compensation and Benefit at large Organization (Retail, F&B, Food Manufacturing Companies with more than 1,000 headcounts).
- Committed internal customer service focus
- Communication skill, analysis skill, logic management skill. Strong with Excel