Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Responsible for implementing, customizing, maintaining & debugging software solution.
• Contribute to test plan & test design; Responsible for developing & executing unit test cases if required.
• Responsible for product review on work done by team mates
• Contribute in system integration, fixing of bugs reported by customer or testing team.
• Conduct training & coaching junior members in software engineering development if required.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electronic & Telecommunication, Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields.
• Hand-on experience (at least 06 months in a row) in software development, maintenance and debugging with C/C ++ application at a professional level, using STL, pointer, multi-threading, multi-process, data structure, socket programming, etc.
• Hand-on experiences & knowledge in OOP (experience about OOAD is a plus)
• Firm knowledge of computer science & software engineering
• Good at English, mainly focus on reading & writing
• Having programming experience on Linux is an advantage.
• Have knowledge & experience with SOLID principle, design pattern such as singleton, abstract factory
• Understanding/experiences in development process is an advantage.
• Team working, open minded, long-term commitment & self-motivated;
• Very good inter-personal and communication skills with customers and project members;
• Adapt quickly with new domain, ready to work & study new technologies;
• Able to work under high pressure.
• Japanese: motivation to learn Japanese. JLPT N4 or higher is a plus.
Benefit & Perks
• Salary: 600$ - 2000$
• High Remuneration Package (up to 15 months salary) and Full Social, Medical & Unemployment Insurance
• Work in well - equipped and professional IT environment and IT community;
• To be trained and/or instructed by Japanese Specialists in Vietnam as well as in Japan and others;
• Become member of a giant corporation;
• Many opportunity to work/study core technology of Toshiba (including OJT long term in Japan) ;