What We Can Offer
Personify, founded in 2009, a Vietnam + USA + Taiwan company, is the world's foremost immersive video technology company where we build amazing apps. Using deep image processing, computer vision and machine learning know-how, Personify is redefining the way people communicate with video. Personify's technology enables people to immerse themselves into a shared virtual space, using a virtual green screen!
We are expert in real time image and video segmentation; background subtraction & blurring; user extraction and user's component detection; 3D volume reconstruction and will not be limit to this list.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will contribute to the development of a better and more personal way for people to interact with each other using video. You will be also involved in the development of Personify Presenter, ChromaCam and ConX software -- the next major advance in video communications -- which lets you interact realistically with anyone, anywhere, which serving 350,000 users worldwide and counting!
• Design and build Windows / Desktop applications with advanced features.
• Communicate with colleagues in Vietnam and US to clarify requirements, to define, design and deliver new features.
• Deliver high-quality optimized production code on-time.
• Dig in problems/bugs and provide technical solutions/fixes.
(+) Technical requirements:
• 3+ years of experience in developing industrial software
• Proficient in C/C++ and OS architecture
• Good experience in C#, C++/CLI and GUI framework like WinForms, WPF
• Good experience in 3D frameworks (Unity, Unreal Engine, DirectX,…) is a strong plus
• Good experience in OOP programming, Design patterns
• Experienced in code optimizations, design of large software, cross platform development, profiling and debugging skills
• Familiarity with software engineering best practices: Scrum, JIRA, GitHub, CMake
• Knowledge of multi-process and multi-threading programming
• Intermediate level of written/spoken English
(+) Desired skills (nice to have):
• Knowledge of Windows drivers and Windows kernel programming
• Experience in Windows architecture, messages, TCP/IP socket, Client-server communication and IPC
• Media processing (coding/decoding audio/video)
• Knowledge of cross platform building tools for compilation and installation, code signing.
(***). WHY YOU'LL LOVE WORKING HERE:
We value our people and always want to support our staff with all the best conditions that we can. If you want to learn more about what we are offering, let's join us today!
• Very competitive salary, negotiable that matches with your talents and contributions.
• Salary review per year.
• 13th month salary.
• Year-end Bonus basing on the contribution.
• Over time and compensating work policy.
• Surprised bonuses that recognize outstanding contributions.
• Labor contract, social insurance, unemployment insurance.
• Extra Health Insurance (PVI / PTI / Bao Viet...).
• Make a difference together: chart the future course of the computer vision and video conference industry.
• Work, learn, share and have fun with talented, young, dynamic & friendly colleagues in both US, Taiwan and Vietnam.
• Enjoy an energetic, open and transparent working environment.
• Acquire a variety of technical and soft skills from experienced Software Engineers and Entrepreneurs.
• "Beer" every Friday!
• Good working devices are provided.
• Clearly defined long-term career road-map for those who are qualified.
• Have opportunities to travel to the US, Vietnam, Taiwan for business trip when required.
• Other team building activities.
We are urgently looking for matching ones this position: if this sounds like you, we can't wait to hear from you -- please update your CV with all the great things your have and apply today!