Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The company has met the expectations of the world's semiconductor manufacturers for more than fifty years as a reliable brand.
Our dynamic team(Shinkawa Vietnam) is looking to offer developers an exciting and challenging role.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Analyze software requirement.
- Design and implement software components/functions for semiconductor equipment
- Customize existing function to match with Customer's requirement
- Carry out peer/formal reviews of source code and supplementary document for Software Design, User Manual.
- Provide technical guidance to lower level staffs in project.
- Review on source code & design documents of lower level staffs in project.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: Bachelor degree in Computer Science /IT or equivalent
- At least 1 years experiences in programming(Welcome Fresher).
- Competency in C/C++programming
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming(OOP)
- Good knowledge about Software Development Process.
- Capable of problem analysis, specification writing, design, coding and unit test.
- English: Good written and Reading
- Japanese is a PLUS
- Carefulness and creative thinking
- Ability to work individually and in a team under high pressure
- Good sense of teamwork, responsibility, initiative
- Great time-management skills
[ Training opportunity]
- Candidate has good English skills can have big chance to go to Japan for training
- Business trip to Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore...
- Bonus for English or Japanese language certificate
[Salary & compensation package]
- 13th month salary
- Overtime-working allowance
- Workmen’s compensation insurance caused by occupational disease/accident during working hours.
- Lunch and transportation allowance (include parking fee)
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday)
- Total holiday: 118 days/ year( include Sat & Sun)
- Language Certificate Allowance (TOIEC or Japanese).
- Have annual holidays and social insurance according to Vietnamese Government regulations
- Company health checkup: once a year
- Company trip: once a year
- Salary increase/Bonus: once a year
1. Check CV
2. Paper test( Programming(C/C++) + English) at our Office
3. Final Interview
*** If you meet our requirements, we welcome you to apply and we are looking forwards to receiving your resume!
*** Please Click on the Button Apply to send CV(ENGLISH) to Employer ***