What We Can Offer
Do you want beneficial technologies being shapes by your ideas? Do you want to develop the in-car Navigation of the future?
We are looking for the brightest C++ Developers to join our Automotive team in Ho Chi Minh city. Your team is responsible for creating next-generation connected Car Navigation products. You can see the actual results of your work come to life evolving from demos to eventually being used in millions of cars on the road.
With us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to BOSCH!
HERE’S A LITTLE TASTE OF YOUR DAILY CHALLENGE:
- Analyze requirements, design and develop embedded software for Automotive Car Navigation Systems
- Handling request (via Jira), regarding issue and new features for the software
- Debug and maintain the software running on target device via network TCP/IP or serial cable
- Unit testing for the feature
- Onsite opportunity to Japan/ India/ Germany
- Your C++ programming skills and engineering know-how are impressive
- Additional programming experience with Python is considered a big plus
- You have the experience with cross-platform development, preferably Linux
- You have knowledge in OOP, design pattern, UML
- Experience in debugging and maintenance an embedded system
- Familiar with SCRUM or RDCT process
- Fluent English communication. Japanese N3/N2 is a plus
- You're self-motivated, creative and independent, with the ability to complete tasks on your own
BENEFITS AND CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
* Committed 13-month bonus
* Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
* Meal & Parking allowances
* Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
* Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
* Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
* Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing companyand being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
* Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills