Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
● To be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion.
● To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions.
● To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
● TO ensure process compliance in the assigned module| and participate in technical discussions/review.
● To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
● Hands on knowledge in Data structure, Design Patterns
● Knowledge in OOPS concepts
● Hands on in Linux OS
● Able to work independently
● Awareness about SDLC life cycle
● Hands on Knowledge in Configuration management tool (Accurev, JIRA, SVN)
● MFP knowledge (optional)
● Insurance plan based on full salary + 13th salary + Performance Bonus.
● 100% full salary in probation period.
● Medical Benefit (Personal) and Family based on levels.
● Working in a fast paced, flexible, and multinational working environment. Chance to travel onsite (in 49 countries).
● Internal Training (Technical & Functional). Scope of English Training.
● Working time: 9:00 am-6:00 pm from Mondays to Fridays. NO WORKING on Saturdays.