Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
We, LG Vehicle Component Development Center Vietnam (LG DCV), conduct core R&D activities, and various product reliability tests in support of our vehicle component business.
As Software Development Project Manager, you will be in charge manage software development projects related to Car Infotainment (AVN, Cluster), ADAS and Telematics including:
• Manage software development projects executed by LG DCV;
• Act as contact point between LG DCV’s team and development team in HQ;
• Define working process, project plan and schedules of to align with delivery milestone and events of software projects;
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and maintain our quality controls by resolving blocking points and dependencies;
• Generate reports, communicate with local managements and head quarter;
• Assist in project analysis, scoping, estimation, and implementation strategies if needed.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• 3+ year software project management experience;
• Software development experience with C/C++;
• Having hands-on experiences in working with multi-teams, multi-sites;
• Good English communication;
• Having experiences in software development. Preferred background is either Senior or Technical Leader;
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
These requirements will be considered as advantages:
• Having knowledge in C/C++ programming in Linux;
• Having experiences to work in automotive domains such as Car Infotainment, Telematics;
• Having hands-on experience to use JIRA, GIT and Gerrit;
• Hands-on experiences with automotive software projects;
• Having certifications such as PMI-ACP, PMP, PSM;
• Ability to speak Korean is a big plus.