Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Set up and handle customer complaint managements to ensure the customer satisfaction
• Manage day-to-day business issues in Support Center and liaise with customers where appropriate to ensure customer issues are properly resolved and customer satisfaction.
• Ensure all operation tasks of Support Center such as training and coaching for all agents, enhancing employee engagement, ensuring call service and system running smoothly
• Planning and arranging resources for every working shift to meet the requirements of customers and the KPI
• Preparing reports for upper management levels
• Identifying and analyzing customers’ needs to give tailored solutions
• Discovering customer’s financial needs to have a suitable recommendation
• Generate customer loyalty through strong knowledge of key products and services.
• Supporting new joiners as mentor/buddy/trainer.
• Adapt to changing in system/service and keep all team members informed of changes in policies, procedures, and product update as well as customer campaigns.
• Undertake call-sampling check and call quality coaching of support center agents.
• Work with relevant stakeholders for Support Center related issues
• Perform all administrative job and follow up action required related to pending cases
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Approximately 2-3 years of relevant experiences with Support Center/ Call Center and team management
• Experience in managing Training QA, handling complaint is required to be successful in this role.
- User Acceptance Testing
- High competence in understanding and meeting customer’s needs
- Identifying and analysing customers’ needs to give tailored solutions
Personal skills (Soft Competencies [Core/Leadership])
- A careful and hard working person displays patience and empathy.
- A highly organized and hard-working individual.
- Open mind and easily to connect with colleagues
- A knowledge expert to teach/mentor others.