What We Can Offer
Responsible for working with stakeholders to define and develop integrated campaigns to support merchants growth and revenue objectives.
1/ Campaign management:
Build and own campaign plans (messaging, content, execution, budget, reporting); and regularly update key stakeholders on deliverables and schedules;
Identifying and suggesting campaign improvements;
Campaign launch and ongoing optimization;
Setup and report on campaign analytics and performance;
Collaborate with Marketing and Sales team members on campaign execution plans, and track against those plans;
Responsible for measuring and tracking campaign performance and optimize throughout campaign execution. Analyze performance vs. goals and spend to deliver optimal results;
Consistently communicate and collaborate with the marketing teams and sales to obtain feedback on programs and determine next best plan based on that feedback.
2/ Performance management:
Monitor other teams performance (commercial & productivity);
Develop a framework and fine-tune team processes;
Be responsible for budget & KPI planning.
3/ Other tasks assigned by Line Manager
- 3-4+ years in management consulting or high-achieving startup management position.
- Diverse knowledge and experience across digital marketing;
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation;
- Analytical skill;
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven atmosphere;
- Diverse knowledge and experience across digital marketing.
- Results-driven, flexible, self-disciplined, creativity.