What We Can Offer
As our Campaigns and Advocacy Coordinator, you WILL:
• Lead the successful execution of WWF’s global campaigns, development of advocacy resources and coordinating implementation of campaigns by the network.
• Strengthen communications and advocacy capacity within the Viet Nam country and field offices, to support the achievement of national, regional and global conservation goals and to increase funding from Vietnamese and the wide array of Vietnamese demographics living abroad.
• Act as a strategic advisor to WWF-Viet Nam’s Senior Management Team on communications, advocacy and issues of reputational operational or brand risk,
• Lead national advocacy engagement, establishing relationships with intergovernmental organizations and representing WWF positioning at priority regional fora.
• Experience leading and participating in multi-disciplinary teams and building consensus, optimism and confidence in the face of challenges and pressure; charting new territory for the organization
• Expertise in campaign techniques, policies, strategies, analysis, structure and impact.
• Excellent internal and external communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate complex issues in a clear manner to a wide variety of audiences;
• Long-term planning and analytical skills, as well as demonstrated ability to multi-task and work effectively to tight deadlines without compromising quality
How to apply:
Here is the link for detailed job description:
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to Vietnamworks, stating the position title [WWF - 092020] Campaigns and Advocacy Coordinator – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 4th October 2020