Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Main duty station: Hanoi-based with possibility for travelling from time to time.
· Produce project concepts, implement approved projects that are assigned by the management board and/or team leader.
· Research and provide inputs on drafted of laws, legislations upon requests from the management board and/or team leader.
· Contact and/or set up regular meetings with key decision-makers at the central and provincial level to solicit support on matters relevant to conservation such as strengthening the law or addressing loopholes in the law and building support for specific decisions or policies of government.
· Design and execute other means to build support amongst decision-makers for key ENV policy and legislative objectives such as campaigns on particular issues, publications targeting decision makers such as the Wildlife Crime Bulletin, press conferences, etc.
· Work with the public awareness and communications team to synchronize outputs that lend support to ENV policy and legislative objectives.
· Work with the Wildlife Crime Unit on major cases requiring support or involvement of decision-makers in reaching a successful outcome.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
· Bachelor’s degree or at least 1-2 years of working experience related to law & legislations
· Outward character and diplomatic skills
· Open minded and possess strong potential to quickly learn new ideas and adapt to ENV’s non-traditional way of working
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Knowledge of conservation issues (preferred)
· Knowledge of government structure and mechanics (preferred)