Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Working closely with the SEA CRCP team, Customer Service, Operation and Ground Services teams to drive the best possible achieved cost for our region.
• To work with airlines and negotiate with long term solution airlines space and lowest buying cost.
• To have more leverage on airlines space and air export buying cost among SEA office to increase profitability.
• To ensure all shipments are achieving high profitability and no losses.
• To assist or guide BD team for new business approach and sales call.
• To propose solution to BD team for business approach.
• To attend to all airlines enquires and functions.
• To ensure all day to day operations run smoothly.
• To ensure achieve station Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and also Divisional Goals & Objectives targets set.
• To improve process or procedure within department to enhance service level and improve productivity within the department.
• Any other tasks that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or related field preferred;
• Minimum 5 years industry experience preferred;
• Minimum 3 years supervisory or managerial experience required.
• In depth knowledge of Air Freight management;
• Understand the custom regulations and requirement.
Languages and Communication Skills
• Business level English skills;
• Good command of English both written and spoken;
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with effective interpersonal skills;
• Ability to interact well with all levels of employees;
• Good analytical skills.