What We Can Offer
We help our clients plan, finance, manage, and deliver large scale capital and infrastructure projects. As part of the team, you’ll work with our clients throughout the full lifecycle of a infrastructure project by combining our engineering, technology, sector, and financial expertise to help our clients make a difference for tomorrow.
At PwC Vietnam, Capital Projects & Infrastructure team helps clients in both the public and private spaces with a focus on advisory services for infrastructure development. Our team delivers a fully integrated service offering advising clients across the entire project or asset life cycle. We do this by bringing together diverse functional and sector expertise on a global basis. We are also able to serve as a consultant to private and public sector institutions, developers and owners/operators, multilateral/bilateral institutions, etc. Our sectors of influence include urban development, transportation sector, industrial infrastructure development, energy and power sector, real estate, water and sanitation, etc.
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
• Prepare deliverables
• Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
• Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
• Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
• Bachelor Degree or Master in finance/economics/engineering/planning
• 1-2 years work experience in consulting and/or finance is required. Preference would be given to candidates with work experience in relevant fields.
• Direct experience in infrastructure, government, and utilities industries would be advantageous
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to understand key business drivers
• Able to demonstrate capability to work effectively in dynamic environment
• Proficiency in English and Vietnamese language is a must
• Proficiency in MS Office tools is a must
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
• Good attitude and Ability to work under time pressure