Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Technology and Operations function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches.
- Constellation Project:
+ Participate Constellation Project for acting role Work Stream 11 coordinator (Operations and Record Transfer).
+ Align with Group guidelines to prepare readiness on each project stage involving.
+ Proactive to initiate ideas for project effective implementation on involved areas (RMA, Historical data, Third party vendors, Process changes, Reports, Visa & Master matters, Card Systems setting, testing & documentation training, …).
- Assist Team Head to:
* Ensure project plans are performed timely, accordingly from post LD1 including followings but not limited:
+ RMA _ Record Management Transfer
+ RMA _ Access Regime (Office Custodian)
+ Third party/Vendor service provider management (onboarding & renewal)
+ Regulatory reports timely preparation, submission
+ Card transactions reconciliation and settlement
+ GL reconciliation
+ Operations performance report monitoring
+ Visa, Mastercard connection, report, billing invoice for payment
+ Data Migration where applicable for Ops
+ Card and Unsecured Loan system implementation
+ Engage relevant testing stage (UAT, Pilot, Soft and Public Launching)
* Manage operations activities to ensure smoothly operations of new and existing customers.
* Identify operational and structural flaws and assist Team Head in the improvement of current or development of new procedure to manage the team efficiently.
* Ensure the compliance of all policies, procedures, guidelines and local regulations on Card, Retail lending and in-scope area.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University degree (BA) required.
- At least having 3-year experiences in UPL Operating & Payment/Banking/Fintech for Card Operations (onboarding, maintenance, fraud, dispute/chargeback, balancing settlement reconciliation and payment, MIS, Portfolio, Usage and card life cycle management, Visa, Master, Napas regulations compliance, regulatory reports submission to SBV, Visa, Master, Third party vendor management…).
- Knowledge on Card industry in both Issuer, Acquirer site.
- Experience in project M&A or Card scheme/Card Digital is an advance.
- Good at communication, negotiation, problem-solving, project management.
Apply now and make a difference.
** We will review carefully your application and be in touch if your profile is shortlisted.