Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
The Cargo Operation Supervisor will be responsible for managing charter flight load planning as well as the day-to-day operations activities: make sure all the commodities in line with the civil aviation regulations; build up cargo according to capacity management instructions, load cargo according to priority; transmit cargo data through systems and update required reports.
This role must ensure smooth operation, maximum utilization of cargo capacity, in order to maximize revenue, building up a strong operation team.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Send cargo build up plans to GHA and monitor GHA to ensure proper building up cargo and smooth acceptance for special handling cargo DGR, AVI … in a timely manner.
• Supervise loading cargo at ramp site until flight departure
• Liaise and build strong relationships with airlines and GHA.
• Communicate with CS team and air operation team to achieve a smooth operation process.
• Handling irregular reports if any (lost / damage)
• Handling ULD stocks
• Handling reports after flight departure
• Train subordinates and build a strong operation team.
• Ad hoc projects as assigned
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• College degree or above major in Logistics/Transportation or relevant
• At least 3 years of operational experience with an Airline or Ground handling Agent.
• Should be experienced and knowledgeable in build-up planning especially B747 & B777 cargo operations.
• Advanced skill level in MS Office.
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Certifications: DG CAT 6 at least
• Proven ability to lead and manage the activities of a diverse and workforce.
• Skilled problem solver with leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills to cope with airlines and other parties, decision and management skills.
• Reliable, independent, initiative, responsible, teamwork and detail-minded
• Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
• Willingness to work varied hours and days off.