What We Can Offer
Sending us a template of Cover Letter will never bring you a chance for the interview. Please send us your REAL COVER LETTER, RESUME
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- The candidate will work under the supervision of the manager to deal with business-class immigrant and immigration lawyers in the US, Canada, Australia and Europe. The main work is:
- To collect and arrange documents from clients according to the manager's instruction;
- To assist in translating, preparing documents;
- To advise clients on how to prepare and complete visa/immigration application;
- To follow up and advise with the client during the application process;
- Other details to be advised and discussed during the interview.
- Background of Finance & Banking is a plus.
- 3 - 4 years of experience working with visa/immigration applications.
- High English proficiency is a MUST requirement.
- Careful and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills. Experience working with VIP guests is a plus.
- Professional and humble manner.
- Ability to build trust, working with strong ethics.
- Well-organized person.
- Proficient at MS Office.