Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Wholesale Bank function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients.
- Acquire new cash management business in order to achieve the assigned targeted revenue. Gain market share by proactively targeting and winning business from new clients. This position must explore cash management business opportunities from existing clients in order to increase UOBV’s share of wallet and grow UOB business. The primary duties are;
* Find prospect list from both internal sources and external sources by collaborating with other stakeholders
* Arrange meeting with prospect clients to explore any business opportunities.
* Structure solutions and make presentation to the clients
* Prepare proposals and/or application, agreement
* Follow-up and close the deals
- Promote cash management capabilities internally and externally to improve awareness of the cash management business and to generate sales opportunities as mass-selling basis including customer’s event, seminar, training.
- Collects & provides market information and performance as well as customer’s feedback & structure with the other stakeholders on regular basis.
- Ensure a smooth transition of cash management wins as well as ensure the end-to-end process has been addressed-well. e.g. RMs, Channels, product team, CFS team.
- Ensure accurate reports e.g. call plan, call reports, monthly deal update, sales pipeline and mandate deals are completed & delivered in a timely manner.
+ Key Result Areas (KRA) :
- Developing sales plan
- Measured by the number of new customer acquisitions, the composition of such pipeline, mandate and the size/nature of the entities acquired
- Growth rate of the assigned portfolio
- Overall size of the pipeline throughout the year and in to the next year
- Brand/Award management success measured by overall industry perception/standing
- Number of call and consistency of call report
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Knowledge of cash management business in Thailand, cash management products, commercial banking, relationship management.
- Strategic thinking, Initiatives, and think outside the box
- Sales & Marketing & Presentation Skill
- Strong Interpersonal Skill
- Analytical Skill
- Problem Solving
- Negotiation Skill
- Prioritization & Time Management
+ Experience and Background Requirements :
- Above 5 years experiences in professional sales or marketing would be more advantage.
- At least 3-year experiences in cash management, RM
+ Educational Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Management, Finance, Engineer or Information Technology.
Apply now and make a difference.
** We will review carefully your application and be in touch if your profile is shortlisted.