What We Can Offer
As the Category Development Manager, you will report directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager of OIBJC Vietnam and be part of our Sales leadership team in driving the business growth for the company in targeted product segments. You will be leading a team of talented Key Account Managers to manage the articulation and delivery of superior value propositions, new product development, strategic pricing, and to promote opportunities for margin and volume growth.
Customer relationship management
• Develop multi-level, cross-functional customer relationships and secure strategic alignment to promote O-I BJC VN glass as the premium, best total value packaging supplier.
• Work alongside customer to turn consumer insights to business opportunities in line with OIBJC Vietnam business and portfolio strategies, and investment plan.
• Thrive to evolve from being a Supplier to Business Partner by bringing to them value added solutions.
• Collaborate with regional teams to create and develop a long-term plan and strategies to develop of the categories and grow our glass share.
• Proactive hunting new customers as well as bringing forward new initiatives for continuous improvement to grow sales revenue.
Operation and team Management
• Collaborate with design, marketing, pricing, supply chain, quality, and production teams to provide the top-of-the -class products and services to customers in a timely manner.
• Lead and develop the Key Account Managers in the assigned Categories to drive business growth.
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly management team and grow your career from an
expanding international company. If it sounds like you, don’t hesitate to apply.
O-I BJC Vietnam is committed to fostering an inclusive environment that attracts and embraces the brightest minds and creates a culture that welcomes a diversity of ideas and perspectives while encouraging growth and rewarding performance.
• 10 + experience in sales management or brand management positions.
• Background in B2B Sales or B2C Account Sales. Having worked on Food category is a plus.
• Strong negotiation skills using value selling approach.
• Sound knowledge and skills in category management and development.
• Experience in leading team.
• Excellent communication, presentation, negotiation, and people influencing skills.
• Strong customer and consumer insights
• Analytical and ability to think strategically.
• Sound financial and commercial acumen.
• Excellent organizational skill; problem solving skills.