What We Can Offer
Play the role as Finance Business Partner, provide a full financial service to the Consumer Marketing
team. Ensures marketing activities and performance are properly analysed, measured and translated
into financial values to achieve improving marketing activities’ efficiency and financial targets.
- Give financial advices to Consumer Marketing
- Prepare monthly and annual category financial forecast
- Analyze category performance against target, monthly forecasts and historical performance.
- Prepare category budget allocation & planning and monitoring budget spending.
- Evaluate promotional activity proposals (ROI) & do post evaluation.
- Prepare Commercial Cases for launches/re-launches and post launch/re-launch evaluation.
- Prepare weekly and monthly financial report relating to Category Performance to Opco’s
Management Boards & CPA (Corporate/ Regional Colleagues)
- Prepare Commercial Deep-dive analysis (such as Pricing Elasticity, War Game, Investment Model...)
- Lead for Competitor Intelligence Analysis.
- Involved in ad hoc cross category/cross functional projects as required.
- Participate in weekly & monthly meeting of business unit such as Project Team Meetings, Demand
Planning Meeting, and Business Unit Meeting etc.
- Other tasks assigned by the Line Manager.
• From 7 years’ experience in Finance with strong Finance knowledge and analytical skills
• Experience in Management accounting in MNCs company is a plus
• Have at least 3 years’ experience in management level.
• Finance savviness: operational knowledge on finance operations, including understanding
financial processes & flows; understand P&L, balance sheet, cash flow
• Business savviness: business acumen - understanding business models; broad business
experience (e.g. across Supply Chain, BtC and BtB); be consumer & customer centric by indepth understanding (outside-in view)
• Good command of English
• Business Partnering capabilities: communication / ability to land message; drive to improve /
challenges status quo; constructive challenger / holding people to account; action oriented /
make recommendations; results driven / fact based; see big picture / connecting the dots;
building relationships at different level; show integrity.
• Information savviness: IT proficiency (Excel/PPT/BI/ BW); see through the clutter – formulate
insights; standardize information & performance management decks; bring together
information from different sources (incl. non-financial); think in options & scenario's; lead
journey towards predictive analytics.