Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Bring your skills and expertise to contribute to set the direction and plans for the Procurement and to seek for operational excellence with the internal customers and supply base at LEGO® Manufacturing Vietnam!
This role will be working temporarily at LEGO temporary office in District 1, HCMC and be relocated to Binh Duong in 2024.
We think it’s important that you’re in control of your data and as part of the recruitment process; If you would like to apply for this position, please copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://www.lego.com/en-us/careers/job/JOB_POSTING-3-6777 for your direct application at the LEGO Careers Website.
• Ensure global platforms for CAPEX MRO are being adhered to.
• Ensure the selection and development of local suppliers that can satisfy LEGO requirements and needs.
• Provide a guide to local CAPEX, MRO towards the good definition and follow of KPIs that are meaningful for the Category (Savings, Delivery, Standard Prices, etc.).
• Global Forum participation and representation to ensure good collaboration between global-local team.
• Support the expansion projects that are a priority for the Company.
• Contractual negotiation and elaborate contracts that provide benefits to the Company in a long term and competitive advantages.
• Implement-propose tools and procedures to cover internal customers need.
Play your part in our team succeeding!
Procurement is focused on providing the goods and services required for the LEGO Group and maintain the commercial relation with our external partners. This position exists in order to manage all the commercial aspects with LEGO Vietnam Manufacturing suppliers. Also, to ensure the supply platform of materials on time and quality complying with the LEGO requirements to boost the brand positioning.
This role gives the opportunity to seek opportunities to gain more value of the Category of CAPEX and MRO, the responsibility of selecting the supply base that better meets the Company requirements.
Provides exposure and interaction with the different departments of the Company, also as the projects that will be managed are generally of high impact to the organization.
This position has the opportunity to contribute to set the direction and plans for the Category as long as to be role model of good practices and to seek for operational excellence with the internal customers and supply base.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• A bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administrator, or similar major is preferred.
• Having 5+years of experience in Procurement with minimum of 2 years' experience in Supplier Relationship management.
• 2+ years of functional experience in the Category of CAPEX & MRO
• Having advanced skills in MS Office, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel.
• Knowing SAP is preferable.
• Result & Strategic Oriented.
• Category Management.
• Negotiation skill.
• Project Management.
What’s in it for you?
Here are some of what to expect:
• Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
• Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
• Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based.
• Colleague Discount – We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
• Bonus – We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Just imagine building your dream career.
Then make it real.
Join the LEGO® team today!