Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Propose the annual financial budgets and non-financial targets including new sales, revenue, overhead costs, contributions, re-enrolment rate as well as customer satisfactory.
- Property management
- Responsible for appropriate forecast and ordering of books and materials for centre use.
Recruit, train and develop staff
- Follow relevant regulations, code and law of the government;
- Work with local authorities.
- Follow the company policies, procedures, regulations, document and reporting systems
- Maintain the company standards within the staff crew
- Work with Academic Manager to ensure the best results to the company and the best services to relevant people: customers, teachers, TAs, staff.
- Teachers issues, if any
- Others where appropriate
- Understand the market and organize events to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly sales.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
At least 3 years experience at management level in a foreign invested company
Understanding of local and foreign educational systems
Strategy planning skills
Good management skills
Strong sales and customer service focus
Excellent organizational skills
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Good presentation and persuasive skills
Training, coaching and delegating skills
Fluent in both English and Vietnamese
Familiar with MS Office, Microsoft Project, etc
Able to work on shift and/or weekend