What We Can Offer
1. Centre performance
• Propose and achieve plans and actions in order to achieve the approved annual targets.
• Propose and achieve the monthly Centres targets including new sales, revenue.
• Together with Director of Studies, propose and achieve the annual non-financial targets including: re-enrolment rate, CSS, etc
• Working with IDP to leverage the cross sales
2. Centre operations
• Maintain the building (office, classrooms, corridors, lobby, stairs, lifts, WCs, etc) in proper conditions: tidy, clean and safe;.
• Work with Marketing team about the Marketing plan, activities to drive leads and revenue for the centres
• Work with Academic Department about the following for the purpose of bringing the best results to the company and the best services to relevant people: Program outcomes, student assessment reports, customers, teachers, TAs, counsellors..
• Maintain and upgrade systems/procedures for all administration tasks in Counselling Department and liaise with the Country Manager to ensure consistency
• Provide all kind of sales reports to the Country Manager
3. Leadership and talent development
• Lead, manage and motivate the Counsellor team to drive superior performance and achievement of business objectives.
• Training, developing and coaching Counsellor Staff to improve their individual professional development.
4. Other tasks required by Country Manager
• University degree
• 5–7+ years of applied marketing experience with a strong Sales experience
• Good Team Player
• Experience developing and implementing high-level of strategy and plans
• Willing to work over time during busy time
2. Desirable requirements:
• Strong knowledge of Education market in Ho Chi Minh/ Hanoi; competitors; products; price; SWOP of ELT and IELTS market
• Creative and strong planning skills
• Self-motivated, results-oriented
• Can-do attitude, be able to perform under pressure