What We Can Offer
GHTK is looking for members of CEO Office Team. CEO Office Team will work under the guidance and consultation of the CEO with the aim of developing goals and strategies, directly participating in new project implementations to ensure the growth targets of the company.
– Consult and advise CEO in setting development strategies, goals and coordinate with Department Leaders to implement;
– Join GHTK projects’ operation: Supervise, monitor and promote activities in a right direction, ensure progress and high efficiency; update the project situation for the CEO on a regular basis;
– Support the CEO in management and operation system quality improvement: discovering problems, propose and implement solutions;
– Assemble reports & other documents from Heads of department, brief and send to CEO; Perform other duties as necessary or as assigned by CEO.
– Specialize in one of the following areas: Business Strategy, Finance, Law, Products, Logistics Operations,…
– Comprehensive thinking, flexibility and ability to multi-task with good problem-solving skill;
– Self-motivated, result-oriented with high standards, proactive and reach the core of the problems to achieve highest level of efficiency;
– Have a passion to “pioneer”, develop and implement new projects with lots of challenges;
– Ability to maintain stamina and mental toughness – self-confident, persistent and resilient;
– Have strength and good background in one of following fields: Finance, HR, Law, Logistics Operation… is a plus;
– Have good knowledge and mindset about strategy & operational management in large-scale organizations.
– Salary: Up to 5000$/ month (negotiable);
– Receive training and guidance directly from the CEO and collaborate with GHTK heads of department;
– Opportunity to advance and become manager of specialized divisions or projects;
– A young and dynamic working environment with many promotion opportunities, creating sustainable career path;
– Get maximum support and training to master operational knowledge with additional leadership skill to meet the job’s requirements;
– Be empowered, self-determined and have enough space for self-development in a typical E-logistics environment;
– Welfare regimes in accordance with current Law and premium personal medical insurance package;
– Other rewards and promotions in special occasions.
Address: VTV Building, Pham Hung street, Me Tri ward, Nam Tu Liem district Ha Noi.