Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Advise the Chairman and the Board of Directors on managing activities
- Plan and implement actions to achieve the Haplast’s strategic goals of: "Vision, Mission, and Core Values".
- Implement the resolutions from the Board of Directors and the General Meeting of Shareholders, the Company’s business plans and investment plans approved by the Board of Directors and the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Implement the company's strategy, business system development, distribution strategies, plan the budgets of divisions/departments to execute the company's business plan.
- The CEO must submit to the Board of Directors for approval the detailed business plan for the next financial year that meets the requirements with appropriate budget as well as the long-term & short-term financial plan.
- Propose measures to improve the operation and management of the company.
- Negotiate and approve targets for heads/deputies of each department.
- Evaluate the activities each departments and adjust the plans as necessary.
- Report periodically and irregularly to the Board of Directors.
- Implement the annual business plan approved by the General Meeting of Shareholders and the Board of Directors.
- Perform all other activities in accordance with the Charter and Regulations of the Company, the resolutions of the Board of Directors, the labor contract of the General Director and Law.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 5 year experience in similar positions (Preferably in the same industry)
- Age: From 40 years old
- Manufacturing management skills
- Communication and training skills
- Short-term and long-term strategic planning skill
- Leadership skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing
* Management Policy
- Given shares or shares buying with preferential cost: End of 2023.
- Acquired or supported by the company or lent money to buy large assets: End of 2023.
- Life insurance and health care packages at large hospitals: 3rd quarter of 2023.
- Shuttle bus or fuel support.
- Private tour according to the manager's package: Quarter 4, 2023.
- The Group's strategic team are trained and developed in 2023.
- Promotion and succession in 2023.
- Attractive salary.
- Tet bonus, 13th month salary.
- Bonuses for major holidays of the year, Company establishment date (August 18 every year), advanced/excellent employer, seniority, innovation initiative awards.
- Annual travels for all employees.
- Scholarship for employees' children.
- Transportation support for employees who live far away on Tet Holiday.
- Haplast Support Fund: For the difficulties.
- Social insurance in accordance with the law. Accident insurance 24/24, life insurance and medical care for managers, employees with excellent achievements and employees who are attached to the Company.