What We Can Offer
- Provide administrative assistance and perform office duties to assist the CEO.
- Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, etc.
- Maintain executive's appointments schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Organize and attend meetings to ensure the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Bookkeeping, managing expenses, and bill-paying.
- Prepare clear, accurate reports, correspondence, presentations, remarks, and other documents from brief instructions.
- Assist in implementing strategies/projects/events as per instruction of the CEO, or, support the relating persons-in-charge
- Other personal support tasks assigned by the CEO.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in executive support, including supporting C-level executives is highly preferred.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and quickly changing environment.
- Following instructions from the CEO and understanding instructions with little or no follow-up will be appreciated.
- A can-do attitude and can work under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Work closely with the CEO and improve business acumen.
- Home-cooked lunch, yoga class, ping-pong at the office.
- Unlimited hangouts, and team activities.
- Deep-dive into the international beauty industry.
- A true startup environment: FAST, FLAT, FUN but FIERCE.
- Employee discount coupon on Lixibox.com.
- Flexibility in working space: work from home (1 day per month).
- 13th salary and other bonuses (product gift, birthday gift, monthly team bonding,...): will be calculated and determined based on the company's profitability at the end of the year.