What We Can Offer
- International environment & opportunity to work with smart minds
- Competitive salary (up to 22 million VND per month)
- Yearly Tet bonus (standard is 1 month's salary)
- Company-sponsored trips (2 - 4 days): 2 times a year
- Salary review: 2 times a year
- Company-sponsored health check-up: once a year
- Company-sponsored party: once every month
- 2 weekly off days: SAT & SUN
- Social insurance and other corporate benefits
- Fast track for career growth (if you prove to be capable, you will rise up fast)
*** JOB DESCRIPTION:
Your position will be CEO’s assistant. The CEO is a foreigner, who speaks Vietnamese (daily conversation level) & 5 other languages. He has been in Vietnam for 5+ years. You are expected to communicate with the CEO in English or Japanese. Your main role will be to help the CEO in getting more things done. You must be smart, agile & hard working for this role & also to grow in terms of skill and knowledge.
- Be able to take meeting notes with high accuracy & summarize - share as required.
- Organize meetings, events or parties on behalf of the CEO.
- Create documents from scratch, based on CEO’s guidance and online research.
- Attend meetings, negotiations, follow up next actions & report to CEO
[Translation and Interpretation tasks included]
- Receive & screen information from each dept. about business operation & report to CEO, as per CEO’s direction.
- Translate documents and interpreters from Vietnamese to English and vice versa if needed.
- Support CEO in execution of business, in various aspects.
- Understand business, tasks of each department & the direction ahead. You can perform better in your role if your understanding is deep & updated.
- Enhance collaboration between CEO and each department
- Cooperate & fulfill any related company activities like committees, projects, audits and training.
- Other tasks as assigned by the CEO.
- University degree, business-related subject preferred (You are expected to be in the top 10% of your class).
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position. (Japanese / International standard company experience is a big plus).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Excellent organizing skills. You can keep things organized & you are careful in nature. (RG-PDCA)
- Ability to analyze and report on various matters.
- Language: Excellent English - TOEIC 850 or IELTS 6.5 or equivalent), Japanese is plus
- IT literacy (Good PC use, Word &, Powerpoint, Advanced Excel skills)
- You are clever, flexible, proactive, self-motivated and can work under high pressure.