Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
• Act as a strategic partner by developing and implementing the company’s business models and strategic plans
• Plan and develop new projects
• Create, communicate, and implement the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction
• Formulate and implement the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or organization
• Provide advice and guidance, when appropriate, to the board of directors
• Monthly oversee the complete operation of the current and new outlets
• Analyze the effects of long-term growth initiatives, planning, new strategies, and regulatory actions.
• Implement, improve, and enforce policies and procedures that will increase the financial and operational effectiveness of the company.
• Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
• Proactively identify and scope opportunities for new business, diversification, and industry services consistent with core objectives;
• Have a strong emphasis on all matters related to Sales, Marketing, Project, HR, Accounting, etc.
• Lead the development of a sales program the recruiting, training and management of the sales team
• Proactively build opportunities for sales on new channels and new shows
• Have responsibility for all matters related to finance, business models and the profitability of the business.
• Proactively position the company as a business leader in the community
• Manage relationships with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
• At least 5 years of experience in relevant roles in Nightlife, Entertainment, Hospitality, F&B, Event or other equivalents
• A natural leader, with strong commercial and strategic acumen as well as excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills to drive strategic partnerships.
• The ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Experience managing staff, and building teams that effectively collaborate with senior staff, the Board, and executive management in a fast-paced, creatively driven organization
• In-depth understanding of the current trends in Nightlife, F&B and entertainment in Vietnam and internationally
• Strong network of connections is an asset
• Demonstrated interpersonal, management, and communication skills
• Strong oral and written skills