Các Phúc Lợi Dành Cho Bạn
Mô Tả Công Việc
Work location: Vietnam
Function: Strategy and Transformation Office
Role: Individual Contributor
This incumbent will be accountable for:
- End-to-end identification, planning, execution and measurement of change management and communications strategy in assigned projects or activities.
- Consistency in change and communications delivery to across key stakeholders and targeted objects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Change practice & strategy (30%)
- Lead change planning and heat mapping for respective projects or activities with clear outcomes
- Develop change management plan including key stakeholders analysis, level of impacts and suitable interventions.
- Design, manage, and improve the change training framework and material.
Change management implementation (40%)
- Is responsible for the overall quality of change execution across enterprise projects and programs.
- Lead implementation and monitoring a detailed programs of change plan to ensure delivery of milestones, artifacts, and ensure deadlines are met;
- Lead strategic change outcomes with stakeholders, using insights, change sense making and shaping.
- Lead the continual improvement of change capability through contribution of improved tools, templates, experience, and best practice
- Uses theories to assist with the overall PMO governance and leads for change. Examples:
+ Human centered design
+ Agile ways of working and scaled Agile.
+ Operating Model and Organizational Design.
+ Psychology of change – building body of knowledge and experience applying.
+ Digital – promote digital ways of working and use in change delivery.
- Minimize disruption through thorough change impact analysis, change capacity reporting, and effective governance.
- Understand people’s barriers/challenges in change and provide suitable solutions;
Change capability & resourcing (30%)
- Drive a continual improvement approach to change management capability across the broader team, sharing best practice, insights, and lessons.
- Provide change coaching and mentoring to respective stakeholders across AIAV
- Manage resources efficiently and effectively to ensure we’re maximizing efficient performance for change management
- Ensure best practice change management linking to external and international teams and practices.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Experience: 5-7 years of experience in change management
- Skills (technical skill): change management; organizational and planning skills.
- Will (soft skill & leadership):
+ Sound analytical; critical thinking and problem-solving skills and excellent communications skills both verbal & written
+ Strong Stakeholder Management at all levels
+ The ability to work with a blank sheet of paper, handle ambiguity, and be flexible in delivery of plans based on a changing environment
+ Be a curious learner and determined business driver
- Thrill: strategic thinking and project management